Friday 30 December 2011

Post Christmas Posts

I hope everyone has had a pleasant Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year.

I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that I've received some very interesting comics this year, many of which I'm sure I'll be mentioning on this blog very soon.

As a little taste of what's to come expect to see posts relating to:
Zorro by Alex Toth
Darkie's Mob by Wagner & Western
Fighting American by Kirby & Simon
Blake & Mortimer by Edgar P. Jacobs
Future Shocks by Alan Moore
Captain America by Jack Kirby (Golden, Silver & Bronze Age)
Steve Ditko Omnibus vol 1
Century 21 by Various (inc. Frank Bellamy)

And several other bits and bobs too, but first up, to be posted in a day or two:
Eagles Over the Western Front, a fantastic WW1 Air War strip from the early 70's.

Be Seeing You,
MT

No comments:

Post a Comment