Thursday 23 February 2012

The Detective Chimp Archives

My new, finite internet project has just gone live at
DetectiveChimp.blogspot.com


The Detective Chimp Archive will be updated either once or twice a week (no less, I promise), with the original 50's adventures of Bobo, the Detective Chimp. The episodes will be posted in chronological order, with minimal comment from myself. There are around 250 pages of material from this period, all from back-up strips in Rex the Wonder Dog.

The reason for the Detective Chimp Archive is simply that I love these stories, but they haven't been repackaged and reprinted by DC. My only intention is to make them available in a single place for as many people as possible. Should they ever be reprinted I imagine that the Archive will be shut down, but until then, I hope you enjoy the charming and slightly weird world of Bobo, the Detective Chimp.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment